WellSpan HealthSurgery & Rehabilitation Hospital ProjectYork, PA
As part of this new facility construction project, WellSpan partnered with Gettle to provide:
- Installation of 3,000 CAT6 cables.
- 48-strand single mode backbone cables installed to three telecommunication rooms (TR’s).
- Installation of single mode, fiber optic cables to connect the new hospital to the existing facility.
- Assistance with installation of the Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
- CATV wiring and flat screen TV installation for 75 patient rooms.
Throughout the project Gettle’s experienced team of data communications experts attended project coordination meetings and stayed in constant contact with the project’s construction manager.
Gettle’s multi-discipline approach provided WellSpan Health with project efficiencies, which allowed the project to remain on schedule.