From single machine moves and wiring to custom control center design and installation, Gettle offers electrical solutions for projects of all sizes across the manufacturing, resource reclamation, aggregate and mining industries as well as municipal organizations.
Gettle’s comprehensive approach to industrial electrical services offers the convenience of a central project team who can manage all areas from site evaluation and system design to installation and maintenance, allowing for budget and schedule efficiencies. Services include:
- Machine Wiring & Relocation
- Equipment Troubleshooting
- Distributed Control System Design & Installation
- PLC System Design, Programming & Installation
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) Design, Set-up & Installation
- Soft Start (SS) Design, Set-up, & Installation
- Power Quality Studies
- Short Circuit, Coordination & Arc Flash Studies
- Thermal Imaging Analysis
- Preventative Maintenance Solutions
- Automation Services
- Control Panel Design, Fabrication & Installation
- Data & Communications Network Design & Installation
- Pole/Line Construction
- Substation Installation & Maintenance
- Emergency Generator Installation
- Interior & Exterior Lighting Design & Installation
- Fire, Security & Access System Design & Installation
Gettle’s highly-trained team of design engineers, programmers, electricians and low-voltage technicians utilize the latest technologies to deliver solutions customized to the needs of each client. Our in-house design-build capabilities and full-service panel fabrication shop allow solutions to be designed, engineered, built and tested before delivery, while our in-house datacom and fire/security expertise ensure seamless system integration across your company’s framework.
24-Hour Service & Support
Gettle is committed to customer support, offering 24-hour emergency service as well as comprehensive system analysis to ensure systems are operating at peak performance. Predictive maintenance services are available, including power quality and thermal imaging studies designed to address problem areas, predict standard wear and tear cycles and identify opportunities to improve efficiency before issues can lead to costly downtime.
Gettle is committed to ensuring a safe working environment for our team and clients. All Gettle team members participate in comprehensive company-wide educational safety programs and have experience working with a variety of on-site customer-specific training and safety programs.
Contact Gettle today to discuss your electrical needs and learn more about how Gettle is giving business the power to grow.