Service & Maintenance
Maintaining your electrical system is vital to the safety and efficiency of your daily operation. Proper service and maintenance help minimize or prevent costly breakdowns which help maximize profitability, productivity and efficiency. From routine maintenance to emergency electrical outages, you can count on Gettle Service & Maintenance to get you back in business promptly. Whether it is your electrical distribution equipment, such as switchgear, transformers, wiring, PLC or motor controls, Gettle Service & Maintenance has the most skilled technicians to meet any challenge.
Our Service & Maintenance technicians have experience working with all brands of electrical equipment and maintain numerous certifications including:
- Ultrasonic Master Level
- Infrared Thermography Level II
- Altivar VFD & Softstarts
- And many more
- Machinery Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance Solutions
- Arc Flash Compliance
- Infrared Thermography
- Condition Based Monitoring (Motors etc.)
- High Voltage Testing & Maintenance
- Motor Testing
- Transformer Testing
- Power Quality Services
- Electrical Reliability Testing & Maintenance (Energized & De-Energized)
- Fire & Security Systems Testing, Inspections & Maintenance
- Monitoring Services
24-Hour Maintenance and Emergency Service
Gettle is committed to customer support. Non-emergency requests for maintenance and support can be emailed to email@example.com. For emergency service, please call 1-800-758-0780.
Contact us today to learn more about Gettle’s comprehensive service and maintenance solutions.