A strong design and expert engineering are at the heart of any successful project. Gettle’s in-house design-build capabilities provide a single source of responsibility capable of managing the total project lifecycle from planning and engineering design through installation. Our multi-division capabilities ensure optimal system integration across your electrical, data and security systems, maximizing budget and schedule efficiencies and delivering significant value by enhancing job-site delivery and minimizing costly field changes.
Our skilled team of engineers and designers include professional engineers who are licensed in multiple states as well as Leadership in Energy Design (LEED)-accredited professionals who deliver sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ needs now and into the future. We employ the latest 3D computer-aided design and drafting programs, building information modeling (BIM) technology as well as specialized engineering system design and lighting design software tools. From start to finish, our team delivers turnkey project support from code analysis and permitting through design review and on-site project management.
Our design-build services include:
- Power generation, transmission and distribution
- Sidewalk and pedestrian safety lighting
- Highway, street and tunnel lighting
- Interior and exterior building lighting
- Specialty lighting
- Substations and power plants
- Grounding systems
- Lightning protection systems
- Emergency backup systems
- Demand response power solutions
- Coordination studies, fault analysis and arc flash studies
- Automation, control and instrumentation
- Security, access control and intrusion detection
- Data, audio/visual and wireless networking systems
- Communications and telecommunication systems
Maintaining relationships with top industry suppliers, staying at the forefront of industry technology and providing ongoing education is top priority at Gettle. This ensures the solutions we design take advantage of the latest technologies and that we continually deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs and take advantage of opportunities to reduce energy and/or deliver a positive impact to overall annual operating costs.
Reach out today to learn more about Gettle’s integrated engineering and design-build capabilities and how our experienced team delivers value-added support from start to finish.